27th March 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Apptitude test will be conducted for HP Enterprises Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

Hi,
I am preparing for HP Enterprises Off-Campus Drive for Product Engineer post. But I didn't know that they will schedule an Aptitude Test or not. Kindly let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of technical questions are asked in HP Enterprises Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  2. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
  3. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  4. How many candidates can be selected for System Engineer post in Deloitte Off-Campus Drive?
  5. Eligibility to attend HCL Graduate Engineer Off-Campus Drive for Electrical graduate?
  6. What is the scope in Infosys for B.E. aspirant?
  7. When Infosys will take off-campus drive for the post of Software Engineer in Hyderabad?
  8. Can I get a good job in a good computer company after passing 10th, 12th and B.Tech with 69%? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Mubble Networks Off-Campus Drive for Associate Product Developer post?
  10. Should I have to face Aptitude Test and Technical Test separately in Infosys Off-Campus Drive?
  11. How can I get job in Tech Mahindra being a B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  12. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in B.E. to attend Virtusa Associate Engineer Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to attend Dell Junior Engineer Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 69% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 62% in B.Tech?
  15. How many rounds are available in TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  16. Is it tough to crack Aptitude Test of Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post?
  17. Can I get Voice process job in Wipro with 43% in B.Com having completed from a Private University?
  18. Is the Syntel campus drive which will held in Bhopal, an open campus drive?
30th March 2016, 04:05 PM
january2016

Default Re: Apptitude test will be conducted for HP Enterprises Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

Yes, there are Aptitude test round in HP recruitment Drive and you need to prepare for it accordingly.
So, in aptitude you need to prepare from the following given topic:

1. Time and distance.
2. Speed.
3. Train.
4. Boat speed.
5. Mathematical puzzle.

** These are some of the questions that can be dangerous to you being very simple.
So, practice theses question as many time you can.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?