6th January 2016, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

How many candidates can be selected for Graduate Trainee in HCL Off-Campus Drive?

Hello,
I have got an email for the Off-Campus Drive of HCL for Graduate Trainee. I want to know that how many seats are available for placement for this post? Kindly tell me immediately.

11th January 2016, 04:10 PM
january2016

Default Re: How many candidates can be selected for Graduate Trainee in HCL Off-Campus Drive?

Availability of seat in any of the company is the confidential information. And the company never disclose this to anyone as this is the internal information which resides among the HR of the company. So, no one can give you detail about this. yes, based on the previous year selection we can predict this year selection, and not more that.

So, this time HCL is having mass hiring, so you stand a chance to get into HCL by simple practicing.
22nd October 2017, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many candidates can be selected for Graduate Trainee in HCL Off-Campus Drive?

What are the exact roles and responsibilities in a graduate trainee profile in hcl ?
Is it possible to grow in this profile or it's just a service desk job in bpo and back end ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?