1st August 2012, 08:18 PM
nachisinga

What is the eligibility required for bank position I am 33 years old

I am 33yrs old,fashion design graduate having 3 experience in the same field,now i am looking for job,i have interest in joining bank jobs,please tell me do i am eligible.

thanks & regards,
nachi.s

16th August 2012, 03:40 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the eligibility required for bank position I am 33 years old

Graduation in fashion designing will not synchronize with the expertise required for banking products. Hence, your skills and degree in fashion designing is not going to help your cause. You might apply for the post of executive or junior level profile. I would advice you to do MBA in either Finance, HR, Marketing, Investment, or Operation to get a job in good and senior level profile. However, now a days it depends on the mood of the HR and the way you give your interview to get selected in even middle level management. What matters the most is your skills, way of handling pressure and situations, customer relationship management, communication skills and your presence of mind to get into a good profile. You must give it is try in private banks like ICICI, Axis, IDBI, HDFC. If you get a chance then do not hesitate to join the sister concern of these banks. Once you gain experience in banking the door opens for getting a job directly in the payroll of the bank.
4th June 2013, 06:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility required for bank position I am 33 years old

In Banks, you are eligible to apply for bank P.O position. Graduation in any stream is the basic qualification required. But upper age limit is 30 years. You can apply for the post, if you are an OBC/SC/ST candidate. OBC candidates can apply up to 33 years where as SC/ST candidates can have up to 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?