1st May 2015, 04:37 AM
Unregistered

Wipro or Tech Mahindra which one is best for B.Sc fresher?

Hi all !! I ve been selected in two MNCs WIPRO and TechMahindra !! Which is the best to join as a bsc fresher ?? Im literally confused pls make me a solution

NOTE : TechM offers MTech at BITS Pilani whereas it is not incase of WIPRO

6th May 2015, 08:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Wipro or Tech Mahindra which one is best for B.Sc fresher?

Both Wipro and Tech Mahindra are good companies in the field of IT services. You can join any one of them as per your convenience and salary structure. However, since you are fresher so you should consider the learning opportunities rather than salary offered by the companies. If you are aspiring for higher studies like post graduation (M.Tech) then Tech Mahindra is better as it is providing opportunity to do so in BITS,Pilani. Otherwise Wipro is best on account of the following factors.

- Learning opportunity is more in Wipro.
- It gives training on the latest technologies.
- It offers better growth opportunities than Tech Mahindra.
- It has wider client base and higher revenue than Tech Mahindra.
9th May 2015, 07:14 PM
Parshantsingla

Hello Friend,

The company you are selected for the job the both companies having better companies and MNCs company. So first of all congrats for that.

And the both companies are higher level companies. But in your case if you select Tech Mahindra then you can study further. So that is better for you. so the suggestion is to select Tech Mahindra.

Best of luck and don't worry your carrier in safe ends in both hands.
10th May 2015, 10:32 PM
ytiwari6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi all !! I ve been selected in two MNCs WIPRO and TechMahindra !! Which is the best to join as a bsc fresher ?? Im literally confused pls make me a solution

NOTE : TechM offers MTech at BITS Pilani whereas it is not incase of WIPRO
Both the companies are MNC's and are also public limited, but when it comes for a good career, Wipro will be a advantage as you are BSc graguate, you can get chance for research. And salary will be somewhat low if compared to TechMahindra.
11th October 2015, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

I am having 4.7 in web development (Front Developer/Javascript) year of experience and currently working at Pune based IT Company. I Got Offer from Wipro Digital. Please suggest whether I should join or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?