23rd October 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Which is better to opt if selected in both Wipro and Accenture but Wipro is providing M.Tech course? Working environment of both companies?

Hello,
I have an Offer Letters from two companies, Wipro and Accenture. Please tell me which one to choose? Wipro offers a good package with M.Tech degree course and Accenture has only good package but no such degree is given. If you know the work environment in these companies please Mention that too.

Related Questions:
  1. After working in Sapient should I opt for Wipro or Accenture?
  2. How to enter into the software companies like WIPRO, Accenture, Info after working in telecom sector as transmission engineer?
  3. Should I opt for Wipro which is providing PG course along with job or go for higher studies being woman?
  4. Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?
  5. Should I go for Wipro WASE program or MCA?
  6. What makes Wipro different from other IT companies? Chances to work in Wipro at Abroad?
  7. Wipro or Tech Mahindra which one is best for B.Sc fresher?
  8. Wipro WASE or iGATE, which is better if placed in both?
  9. Which companies I can apply for internship while doing MCA from IGNOU?
  10. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  11. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  12. Am I eligible to get in companies like TCS, Accenture, Google and WIPRO after scoring 70% in B.Tech in BPUT
  13. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  14. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  15. Which programming course to do before appearing in Wipro, Infosys or Accenture campus recruitment?
  16. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  18. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI -- [Most Discussed]
14th November 2015, 12:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to opt if selected in both Wipro and Accenture but Wipro is providing M.Tech course? Working environment of both companies?

Both Wipro and Accenture are very good companies and operate worldwide. You should analyse both the job offers and decide as per your future goals and personal interests. There are pros and cons of both these companies. Wipro although offering good package initially and future study options, Accenture offers good growth opportunities and hike along with onsite opportunities. The work environment of Accenture is better than that of Wipro. SO you need to decide as per your own personal interest, convenience and future goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?