9th March 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Between TCS and HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview, which one should I attend?

Sir,
My name is Sakshi Behl. I am a student of MCA 3rd semester.
Now I am planning to work in HCL Technologies.
As they are coming to our college.
But TCS is also coming to our college.
And I have to sit only for interview for only one company.
Please tell me which one I can go for?

14th March 2015, 04:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Between TCS and HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview, which one should I attend?

You should take the decision as per the job role provided by both the companies. Both the companies are good and have goodwill in the IT industry. However, TCS houses more employees and clients as compared to that of HCL. Since both are coming for on-campus drive in your college, so it is quite a tough situation for you to decide. TCS will recruit more as compared to HCL, so chance of getting selected in TCS if you choose TCS is more than that of HCL. However, since you are planning to work for HCL so you should opt for HCL keeping in mind another factor- Most of the students will prefer TCS as it will recruit more and hence the chance of selection is higher in TCS so the competition in HCL will be comparatively lesser. But you need to clear the qualifying rounds in HCL with good preparation since they will be tougher than that of TCS. SO take the decision as per the level of your preparation and the job role offered by both the companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?