28th June 2016, 01:03 PM
tusharkant007

Am I eligible to become Art & Senior Science Teacher being a B.A.(Drawing & History) and B.Ed holder?

Hello Sir,
I have done B.A. with Drawing & History (General subjects are Hindi & Political Science in 1st & 2nd year). Am I eligible for the post of Art & Senior Science Teacher? I have completed my B. Ed Degree also. Kindly advice.
Regards-
Tushar Kant Pandey

Related Questions:
  1. How to get the government job in Tamil Nadu school as an Art & Craft Teacher?
  2. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Fine Arts) if completed Graduation in History and Political Science being a Fine Art Teacher?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get art and craft teacher job in government school after graduating with history stream?
  4. Syllabus and previous questions for Art & Craft teacher's post?
  5. Whether an Arts graduate and D.Ed holder eligible to get government Art Craft teacher job? Eligibility criteria required for it? -- [New]
  6. Can I do B.Ed in History after 3 years Diploma?
  7. How to get a good job to study BFA?
  8. Art and craft teacher job in government school
  9. Am I eligible for Ph.D course having done B.Sc in E&C with 52% and pursuing M.Sc in E&C?
  10. Where can I get the B.Ed forms for Ranchi?
  11. Am I eligible for IAS if I have Economics, Political Science, History, and Arts as my subjects in 12th?
  12. How to get a job if I am a diploma E&C holder
  13. Questions & syllabus of drdo senior technical assistant exam (computer science)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to become a High School Teacher in Uttar Pradesh being a B.Sc(Microbiology & Chemistry) graduate?
  15. Can I pursue LAW courses after completing BA Social Science & History sixteen years ago? Details about the courses?
  16. Art & Craft teaching job with good salary in Jamshedpur after BFA from BHU?
  17. Am I eligible for core companies like M&M, Tata, Maruti, L&T, Robert Bosch or any other design companies? I'm in 4th year B.E(mechanical) student and got an arrear history of 9 and I've cleared all
  18. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam being a Electronics & Communication Diploma Holder?
28th June 2016, 11:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become Art & Senior Science Teacher being a B.A.(Drawing & History) and B.Ed holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusharkant007 View Post
Hello Sir,
I have done B.A. with Drawing & History (General subjects are Hindi & Political Science in 1st & 2nd year). Am I eligible for the post of Art & Senior Science Teacher? I have completed my B. Ed Degree also. Kindly advice.
Regards-
Tushar Kant Pandey
You have completed B.A and B.Ed course, so you are eligible for Assistant Teacher through TET exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for Elementary stage of TET exam.

There are no age criteria for TET exam.
29th June 2016, 12:56 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become Art & Senior Science Teacher being a B.A.(Drawing & History) and B.Ed holder?

If you have completed B.Ed degree then you are eligible to become a teacher. But for this you need to qualify entrance exam like TET, CTET etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?