19th April 2017, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job available in private sector for physically challenged?

Can I do a job in private companies if am physically challenged? I know little bit of typing in computer typing experience and have been complete my B.Sc computer science and know studying is it my decision is right to join in private sector with my left hand disability?

21st April 2017, 08:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job available in private sector for physically challenged?

Most of the top IT companies are the main recruiters for physically challenged people. If you have got degree in computer science, then you can try for job at IT companies.

If you can get a job on top IT companies like, Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro, etc, then you will have a good future ahead. You can also try in government sector and get benefit of reservation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?