26th April 2017, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Can a BE ECE with 7 CGPA get job in Ador Group? Selection procedure and experience required for eligibility?

Hello sir, I am BE ECE holder with 7 CGPA. I want to know can I get job in Ador Group? What is the selection procedure and do they demand work experience?

Related Questions:
1st May 2017, 12:18 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a BE ECE with 7 CGPA get job in Ador Group? Selection procedure and experience required for eligibility?

Yes, candidates who are pursuing their 7th semester of Bachelor of Engineering course eligible to apply for the recruitment in Ador Group. There is a certain eligibility criteria that is to be followed.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible is, Bachelor Degree in Engineering.

>> The selection process consists of the below rounds. They are,
* Aptitude Written Test (Online Exam)
* Technical Interview Round
* HR Interview round
1st May 2017, 01:03 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a BE ECE with 7 CGPA get job in Ador Group? Selection procedure and experience required for eligibility?

No such work experience is required in order to be eligible for appearing in Ador Group recruitment. There is a certain eligibility criteria in order to apply for this Ador Group recruitment.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> As you are pursuing 7th semester, I am sure that you are eligible to appear in this recruitment.

>> Freshers can apply for this recruitment. The selection process of this recruitment consists of Online Test, Technical Interview which is followed by HR Interview.

>> As you have good CGPA, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?