12th September 2011, 01:54 PM
Mayamadhavan

Procedure to get a job without job experience?

sir,
i'm 28 yrs old woman,i had passed MCA(2006) from kerala university with distinction.I can't go for a job at that time due to domestic affairs.Now i'm married and setteled in bangalore and i would like to go for a job,but i have no job experience yet.what's the next procedure to get a job immediately?.Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to geta a government job?
  2. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  3. Can I get a job after M.Tech Biotechnology without having any experience? Can I do advanced course so that I can get a job easily?
  4. Procedure to get a job in BSNL Call Centre? Is the job in the call centre government? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  6. Which course should I do in order to get a job in IT company now? I did my B.Tech in IP branch few years back but have not got any work experience
  7. Is it possible to do a BDS job in UK, US or Australia without doing any course? Procedure for getting a job and details about the job?
  8. Can I get government job in hand loom sector in Tamil Nadu? What is the procedure to be followed?
  9. Can I get a job after 3 years of completing B.Tech and no work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the general procedure followed for finding and applying a government job?
  11. Job after B.Com without having any experience?
  12. MCA after 6 years of job experience in IT sector? What would be further job prospect?
  13. How can I get a good job after completing B.Tech ECE without having any experience?
  14. Right and suitable job for 7 months experienced Engineer?
  15. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  16. How to get job in Bank after passing F.Y.BCA and without experience?
  17. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  18. How can I find a suitable job related to my career after having 3 years experience in teaching? I have done MCA and M.Phil
8th November 2011, 06:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get a job without job experience?

You can definitely get job since you are an MCA graduate. You apply in software firms as fresher. These companies conduct test and recruit on the basis of merit. The initial salary may be low, but it will increase with experience. You can even take up some short term course and apply to companies on the basis of the course.
5th December 2011, 10:08 PM
rk6030

MCA - professional qualification

absolutely you will get job
choose you area of interest

1. C
2. C++

3. JAVA

4. .NET or PHP

then improve your communication skills,verbal,quantative aptitude, sound technical knowlege.

you will get job without experience.
16th March 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i had done engg mech 2010 batch..... i would like to learn the software course DATAWARE HOUSING INFORMATICA with placement... which is the institute is best for this course at bangalore and coimbatore?
6th November 2013, 11:27 PM
Pelsinfevaiff

Default Universe LLC! Virtual Assistant Testimonials

“ Universe LLC is excellent. Great dealing with customers on the phone – [Alison] makes it appear that she is part of our company – always looking to make a great impression with our customers.” Contact numbers: Phone numbers: (347) 759-6255 Address: 575 Madison Ave #10 New York
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?