7th November 2017, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Can a BE ECE get job in Bajaj Auto Ltd in Chennai? What should I do for it?

I am BE ECE passed out student but I don't have any work experience. Can I get job in Bajaj Auto Ltd in Chennai? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the requirements to get job in Bajaj Auto for Diploma in Automobile Engineers?
  2. How to get job in Bajaj Auto being a Mechanical Engineer?
  3. How to get job in Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd after B.Com? Which post I can get?
  4. How to approach Bajaj Auto Limited for job being a Mechanical Engineer?
  5. Jobs in Bajaj Auto Finance Limited for MBA Finance candidate? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility criteria and requirements to get job in Bajaj Auto, Pune for Automobile engineer?
  7. Which company has invited a job in between Bajaj Electricals Limited and Asian Electronics Ltd for ECE candidate? How to know?
  8. How to get a job in Bajaj Auto Ltd, HCL Technologies Ltd and Hero Honda Motors Limited after Automobile engineering?
  9. List of best core companies for ECE students in chennai
  10. Vacancies in Bajaj Auto for Automobile Engineer and procedure to apply for it?
  11. Is Internship available for B.E. final year students in Bajaj Auto Ltd.?
  12. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Bajaj Auto Ltd. for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  13. Job Opportunities in Chennai after completion of BE in ECE?
  14. Is AUTO-CAD helpful after B.Tech.(ECE) for getting job in Telecom field? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the possibile ways to get a job in Chennai? I am a B.E ECE graduate
  16. Procedure to get internship after Diploma in Automobile Engineering from Bajaj Auto Limited?
  17. How to approach Bajaj Auto Limited company for internship in Automobile Engineering?
  18. How and when to do 1 month internship from Bajaj Auto Finance after MBA Finance? Can I get any remuneration for it?
10th November 2017, 10:29 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a BE ECE get job in Bajaj Auto Ltd in Chennai? What should I do for it?

You can register yourself in various job portals and submit your resume. You will get notified when the vacancy arrives in the company and then you have to apply. You can also contact the admin department of the company and fix an appointment for interview. After clearing the interview successful, you will be allowed to join the company.

Address: 6, Habibullah Road,
T Nagar,
Chennai - 600017
Tamil Nadu
Ph - +914428345649
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?