26th April 2017, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and requirements to get job in Bajaj Auto, Pune for Automobile engineer?

Hello sir, I have completed Automobile engineering and want to get job in Bajaj Auto, Pune. Please tell me eligibility criteria and all requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancies in Bajaj Auto for Automobile Engineer and procedure to apply for it?
  2. How to get job in reputed companies like Ashok Leyland, Bajaj, Bharat Benz, Chinkara, Eicher, Hero being a B.E Automobile Engineer? Eligibility criteria for getting job
  3. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Bajaj Auto Ltd. for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  4. How to get a job in Bajaj Auto Ltd, HCL Technologies Ltd and Hero Honda Motors Limited after Automobile engineering?
  5. How to get job in Bajaj Auto Finance Ltd after B.Com? Which post I can get?
  6. Job in Bajaj Electricals after Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Which post I can get? Eligibility criteria for it?
  7. List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in Automobiles?
  9. Procedure and eligibility criteria for getting a job in Bharat Benz, Chinkara or Eicher for an Automobile Engineer?
  10. How to be an automobile engineer?
  11. List career options for Diploma holders in Automobile field?
  12. Minimum salary of an Diploma Automobile Engineer? Percentage needed to get in Automobile Engineering College?
  13. Is it possible for me to get a job in automobile company after completion of B.Tech in Automobile engineering?
  14. Vacancies in Bajaj Electricals Limited company for Electrical Engineer? Steps to get selected for job?
  15. Eligibility criteria for the posts offered of Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer? I am doing B.E in Automobile Engineering
  16. When Accenture Off-Campus Interview will be scheduled in Chennai?
  17. List of the colleges for Automotive after passing 10th?
  18. How to become a automobile engineer after passing B.Tech?
28th April 2017, 01:39 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and requirements to get job in Bajaj Auto, Pune for Automobile engineer?

You should have scored a minimum of 60% in your grads in order to be eligible to apply for a job in the above mentioned company. There is no such external requirement you should just have all of your certificates and any extra degree if you have or any work experience certificate a sit will help you to attain the job easier and with good salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?