26th June 2016, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to attend Grindwell Norton Ltd. Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive being a B.Tech graduate of Vinayaka University?

Hi,
I am B.Tech graduate in Mechanical Engineering from Vinayaka University. Shall I apply in Off-Campus Drive of Grindwell Norton Ltd. for Engineer Trainee post? Please let me know that can I eligible or not? Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to attend Grindwell Norton Ltd. Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive? Venue of this Off-Campus Drive?
  2. Growth opportunities for Engineer Trainees in Grindwell Norton Ltd.?
  3. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Trainee Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  4. Selection procedure in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee post?
  5. Selection procedure in Cognizant Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive for IT graduate?
  6. Eligibility and percentage criteria to attend UTC Aerospace Systems Graduate Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive?
  7. How many rounds are available in Sopra Steria Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive?
  8. Procedure to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  9. Eligibility to attend Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus Drive with a year gap after 12th for an ECE graduate?
  10. Eligibility to attend HCL Graduate Engineer Off-Campus Drive for Electrical graduate?
  11. Eligibility to attend Sysbiz Technologies Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment? Skills required to get this job?
  12. Whether selected candidates in Renault Nissan Graduate Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive will have to work under bond agreement?
  13. Documents required to carry on Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to attend Fujitsu Technical Trainee Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate of last year? Selection procedure in this Drive?
  15. Can I attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Mainframe Trainee post being an IT graduate?
  16. Eligibility to attend IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive for Software Development Trainee post? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to apply in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Trainee post?
  18. What is the role of Application Engineering for Engineer Trainees?
29th June 2016, 09:31 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply to attend Grindwell Norton Ltd. Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive being a B.Tech graduate of Vinayaka University?

Grindwell Norton Ltd. is organizing off campus drive for recruitment of Mechanical Engineering students under Engineer Trainee position. You are interested to apply for this post and want to know about the eligibility criteria for this post.

Educational qualification: Student must possess B.E/ B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 60% marks and also have more than 70% marks in 10th and 12th standard. Student should not have any backlog.

No of position: 4

Salary: 3.5L- 4.25L

**So in my opinion if you fulfill the eligibility criteria then you have to apply for this post as soon as possible. If you still have any doubt regarding the company profile, job description, unable to find the link to apply etc then you can go through the below link for more details.

Link: http://www.firstnaukri.com/job-listi...p=saint+gobain
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?