8th November 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for bank manager post being a B.E graduate?

I am a BE student. Can I apply for bank manager post? What are the additional exams that I have to write? Please advice me.

9th November 2016, 09:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for bank manager post being a B.E graduate?

You cannot apply for the post of Bank Manager directly after completion of your B.E. graduation as there is no such provision for it. You should apply for the post of PO in any bank and after having gained much of experience in the bank, you will be automatically promoted to a higher post and eventually for the post of of bank manager. Getting there directly is not an option.
10th November 2016, 10:42 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

You, you cannot write a bank manager exam directly. First, you will have to apply for other posts like the Clerk or Probationary Officer or for IT. Once you get in any bank then bank conduct department exam or promotional exam you need to face those exams. Also, your performance will decide whether you can be manager or not.
10th November 2016, 11:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a BE student. Can I apply for bank manager post? What are the additional exams that I have to write? Please advice me.
Sorry, it is not possible to apply for bank manager post being a B.E graduate. The banks does not recruit a person without banking knowledge as a Bank Manager. The banks also does not recruit the outsider as a Bank Manager without experience. So you have to join as a Probationary Officer (PO) in banks and after some years of experience you can apply for bank manager vacancies. To become a PO in banks, you have to appear for the common written test and after passing the written test you have to appear for an interview. The competition is very high for the post; the graduates in any discipline are eligible for the post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?