15th July 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for job in HCL if secured 66% till 3rd year of B.Tech having a backlog?

helo
i'm pursuing b.tech final year
i have an aggregate of 66% till 3rd
with one backlog year can i apply for hcl??????
please reply as soon as possible
with regards

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for HCL if I have an aggregate of 66% till 3rd year in B.Tech?
  2. Job in MNCs after B.Tech 3rd year with one backlog?
  3. Can I apply for government job after completing B.Tech with 60%
  4. Am I eligible for a job after B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student
  5. What kind of jobs can I get in government sector after securing 73% in B.Tech 3rd year?
  6. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  7. Am i eligible for HCL if I have a backlog in 3rd semester with 65% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech?
  8. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  9. Which companies I can apply for jobs having 59% marks till 6th semester and a standing backlog?
  10. Will a backlog in first year affect my chances during placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  12. Will I be able to get Job being a candidate having secured above 75% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech having a gap of 4 years?
  13. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  14. Will I get a job in TCS, HCL, Infosys, Accenture, Dell, HP after scoring 61% in B.Tech, 78% in 10th and 62% in 12th?
  15. How to apply for Training in HCL or Oracle being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in IT?
  16. Can I apply for Training programme if secured below 7 points till 3rd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  17. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in IT sector like TCS, HCL? What is the requirement for B.Tech 3rd year
16th July 2014, 01:21 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for job in HCL if secured 66% till 3rd year of B.Tech having a backlog?

Am afraid that you won't be eligible to apply for HCL for now since you have a backlog currently. The eligibility criteria which is asked for HCL campus recruitment are as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

Probably the best thing to do now is that you concentrate only the backlog which you have and nothing else. Make sure that you will clear in the last semester and be ready for more companies recruitment along with HCL if they come back!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?