29th September 2011, 10:30 PM
gunturu.asha

Can I apply for HCL if I have an aggregate of 66% till 3rd year in B.Tech?

i'm pursuing b.tech final year i have an aggregate of 66% till 3rd year with one backlog can i apply for hcl?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for job in HCL if secured 66% till 3rd year of B.Tech having a backlog?
  2. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  3. Summer Internship in HCL for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  4. Am I eligible for Infosys or not?
  5. How to get a software job with 79% aggregate till 3rd year of B.Tech? Is there any use with the more aggregate in B.Tech? How can I get a software job?
  6. Should I wait for call letter of HCL Tech instead of looking for other companies?
  7. Which are the colleges for MS in Biotechnology from abroad
  8. Implant training or internship at HCL for B.Tech iT 3rd year student?
  9. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  10. How can I do MS in US after pursuing B.tech? What is the aggregate required and how much score is necessary?
  11. How to apply for Training in HCL or Oracle being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in IT?
  12. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  13. Eligibility in comapnies like Infosys, IBM, HCL after 86.6%, 76.6% and 68.3% in 10th, 12th and BE (IT) upto 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in IT sector like TCS, HCL? What is the requirement for B.Tech 3rd year
  15. Eligibility criteria and software skills required to get job in HCL Technologies for ECE 3rd year student? -- [New]
  16. Summer Internship in HCL, Noida for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  17. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  18. What kind of jobs can I get in government sector after securing 73% in B.Tech 3rd year?
30th September 2011, 08:40 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for HCL if I have an aggregate of 66% till 3rd year in B.Tech?

hello dear

see, eligibility criteria for the HCL recruitment is

>>candidate should hold given below branch BE/ Btech / ME/ Mtech : CS / IT / ECE / EEE / EI.

>>atleast 65% aggregate marks in Class 10, 12 & Graduation, with Following degrees.

>>no back logs are allow during the aptitute test.

>>very good communication skill.

etc.

all the best........
30th September 2011, 10:55 AM
shibendu

Default Re: Can I apply for HCL if I have an aggregate of 66% till 3rd year in B.Tech?

dear friend,
Your marks is 66% till 3rd year of B.TECH.
So,Try to increase that marks upto 70% or try to hold that marks.

You did not mentioned your marks of 10th standard and 12th standard.But you should have minimum60% marks to appear for HCL.

HCL criteria details :

1.You should have minimum 60% marks in your academic career.
2.You should not have any pending backlogs in the time of appearing.
30th September 2011, 01:17 PM
hrushi614

hi friend,

hcl is top mnc company in india. The eligibility criteria for HCL is

60% aggregate through out career.

you are eligible for HCL while you are studying final year now.

if you completed final year and you have above 60% aggregate tou can apply for tcs and you got less than 60 you are not eligible
30th September 2011, 02:00 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Eligibility for HCL company:-

1.One must have complete the B.tech/BE course in the streams like- Computer science/Information Technology/Electronics/Electrical..
Or,
2.One must have complete the master degree in the fields like- MCA/M.Sc in computer science..

3.One should have secured 60% aggregate through out the career.

4.One must not have study gap more than 2 years..

These are the eligibility criteria for HCL company..
as you have secured 66% marks till 3rd year in B.tech course, then you are eligible for HCL company , but you can apply for HCL company during final year of your B.tech course.
All the best..
30th September 2011, 07:44 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunturu.asha View Post
i'm pursuing b.tech final year i have an aggregate of 66% till 3rd year with one backlog can i apply for hcl?
The following criterion should be fulfilled by the candidates for appearing in the HCL placement exam :-

1) There shoudl not be a study gap of more than 2 years
2) The candidate should have an aggregate of 60% throughout his career
3) The candidate should not have any backlogs at the time of placements..

So,you need to clear your backlog soon..
1st October 2011, 10:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunturu.asha View Post
Dear friend,

HCL is the top most MNC company.So they have a placement criteria.

The criteria of HCL is given below:-

1)Candidate must be score at least 65% in through out career.
2)Pending Backlog are not allowed.
3)Maximum 2 year gap are allowed.

The Selection process of HCL:-

1)Aptitude Test.
2)Technical Test
3)Personal Interview.

YES ,You are eligible for HCL.

Thanks
28th November 2011, 10:04 PM
litunu

eligibility criteria for the HCL recruitment is

>>candidate should hold given below branch BE/ Btech / ME/ Mtech : CS / IT / ECE / EEE / EI.

>>atleast 65% aggregate marks in Class 10, 12 & Graduation, with Following degrees.

>>no back logs are allow during the aptitute test.

>>very good communication skill.

The Selection process of HCL:-

1)Aptitude Test.
2)Technical Test
3)Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?