31st March 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the Computer courses available to get job in Private Banks on 12th basis?

Hello,
Kindly let me know what are the
Computer courses should I do for
getting job in Private Banks after 12th?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
7th April 2015, 01:23 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the Computer courses available to get job in Private Banks on 12th basis?

After completing 12th std, you are not eligible to apply. To apply for bank jobs, you should have completed graduate degree from a recognized university. Graduation is the basic qualification to apply for bank jobs. To get jobs in private banks then you should have basic knowledge in computer operations. Whether you can go for bachelor's degree in computer science or diploma in computer application. The majority of bank operations are based on MS-Office, Tally, Internet and Command Prompt. If you have certified in MS-Office and Tally, you can easily get the jobs. If you want to go for Technical Support then, you should have good knowledge in Networking, Programming Language and Database Operations. If you want to join as Clerical and Probationary Officer then, you should have minimum knowledge of MS-Office, Tally, Internet, Command Prompt and other computer operations.
15th April 2015, 08:57 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: What are the Computer courses available to get job in Private Banks on 12th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Kindly let me know what are the
Computer courses should I do for
getting job in Private Banks after 12th?
Please reply as soon as possible.

For getting job in the Private Bank, you need to do the following computer oriented Course :

1. DCA (Diploma in Computer Administration)
2. PGDCA (Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Administration)

And then do apply for the job, you will get a good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?