19th March 2015, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I attend L&T Infotech Interview if having a gap of 2 years after 12th being a B.Tech(ECE) student?

Sir ,
I am pursuing B.Tech with ECE branch and my current aggregate is 76% and I also have an aggregate of 79% and 75% in my 12th and 10th respectively .
Will I be allowed to sit for L&T Infotech if I have gap of 2 years in between my 10+2 and B.Tech.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Interview if secured 78% in 10th, 57.88% in 12th and 72% in B.E.?
  2. Chances to attend L&T Infotech Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 55% with a gap of 2 years in B.E.(CSE)?
  3. Can I attend interview in MNC by any year gap after any course?
  4. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  5. Can I get job in L&T Infotech being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Where is L&T Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore?
  6. Do I have to secure 75% with no backlog in B.E. to attend L&T Infotech off-campus drive in Chennai?
  7. Between Infosys and L&T Infotech On-campus Drives, which one should I attend?
  8. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  9. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  10. How to get question paper for Wipro Infotech and Interview tips?
  11. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra off-campus interview for a candidate who has 2 years of gap after B.Tech?
  12. Can I attend Interview after scoring 78% in 10th, 86% in 12th? I have completed bachelor with 65%
  13. Detailed information about L&T Infotech Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech student?
  14. Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni Interview after scoring 58% in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  16. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  17. How can I sit for TCS campus placement if I have 1 year gap between 12th and diploma?
  18. GD topics to prepare for L&T Infotech interview?
20th March 2015, 05:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend L&T Infotech Interview if having a gap of 2 years after 12th being a B.Tech(ECE) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir ,
I am pursuing B.Tech with ECE branch and my current aggregate is 76% and I also have an aggregate of 79% and 75% in my 12th and 10th respectively .
Will I be allowed to sit for L&T Infotech if I have gap of 2 years in between my 10+2 and B.Tech.
As per marks criteria, you are eligible for L&T Infotech recruitment.

L&T Infotech is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for L&T Infotech is,

L&T Infotech= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for L&T Infotech recruitment.

Pattern for L&T Infotech written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)

Selection process for L&T Infotech recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
18th September 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I attend L&T Infotech Interview if having a gap of 2 years after 12th being a B.Tech(ECE) student?

AM I eligible for L&T Infotech My aggregate is 59.86%(2nd and 3rd year percentage),in 10th 80.46,12th 57.58,and in Diploma 75.78 and Now pursuing BE with E&TC branch
23rd December 2021, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

i had a year gap between graduation can i get a job at lti
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?