23rd December 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I attend IBM GBS Off-Campus Drive with 7.5 CGPA in MCA?

Hello Sir,
I have secured 7.5 CGPA in my MCA. I want to attend IBM GBS Off-Campus Drive. Please tell me that can I attend this Drive? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can one attend IBM recruitment with 6.97 CGPA in B.Tech? Will my CGPA round off to 7?
  2. Eligibility to attend IBM On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in 10th & 12th?
  3. Eligibility to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 50% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 8.2 CGPA in B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible to attend IBM On-Campus Drive if secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in both 10th and 12th?
  5. Can I attend Off-Campus Drive if got rejected in IBM On-Campus Interview?
  6. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Drive if secured less than 60% in 10th but above 70% in 12th, BCA and MCA?
  7. Can I attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment being an MCA fresher?
  8. Whether Academic records are checked strictly during the time of IBM Off-campus Interview?
  9. Latest pattern of IBM GBS Off-Campus?
  10. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview with mentioned percentages for B.Tech last year student?
  11. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  12. How can I get job in IBM through Off-campus Drive?
  13. Am I eligible for IBM after scoring 65% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many rounds are available in TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  15. What I should having 69.6% in B.Tech rather required 70% for IBM Off campus?
  16. Am I eligible to attend L&T on campus after scoring 7.2 CGPA?
  17. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  18. Detailed eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drive of IBM, Wipro and TCS for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
3rd January 2016, 02:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend IBM GBS Off-Campus Drive with 7.5 CGPA in MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have secured 7.5 CGPA in my MCA. I want to attend IBM GBS Off-Campus Drive. Please tell me that can I attend this Drive? Waiting for your reply.
Yes, you are eligible for IBM GBS off campus drive exam.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM is,

IBM= 70%

You shouldn't have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?