9th March 2016, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend IGATE Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate?

Hello,
I have applied for IGATE Off-Campus drive which is going to be held in few days. I have also received my boarding pass but I am B.Tech(CSE) passout. Am I eligible for this drive or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend iGATE Off-Campus Drive if secured 55.4% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 67.4% in B.E.(CSE)?
  2. Am I eligible to attend IGATE On-Campus Drive if secured 69.34% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  3. Eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, IGATE and L&T Infotech for a candidate who has secured 56% in B.E., 72% in M.Tech, 68% in 10th and 52% in 12th?
  4. Eligibility to attend HCL Graduate Engineer Off-Campus Drive for Electrical graduate?
  5. How can I prepare to crack iGATE on-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
  6. Am I eligible to attend iGATE Patni Off-Campus Drive if secured 60% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 59% in B.E.?
  7. Download placement papers for preparation of iGATE Off-Campus Drive with solutions
  8. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?
  10. Job profile of System Associate in IGATE?
  11. Does IGATE conduct Group Discussion in On-Campus Interview?
  12. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if given 10th Board exam 2 times?
  13. Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni interview after scoring 59% in 12th standard?
  14. How many rounds are available in Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate?
  15. Am I eligible to attend iGATE on-campus interview with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  16. Eligibility to attend off campus drive at SRKR campus?
  17. Eligibility to attend Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus Drive with a year gap after 12th for an ECE graduate?
  18. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
19th March 2016, 12:01 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IGATE Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend IGATE off Campus:

The minimum educational qualification required is B.E/ B.Tech in Information Science/ Compute Science of Electronics and Communication/ Information Technology or Electronics and Telecommunication course. Yes, you are eligible to attend IGATE off campus drive being a CSE candidate. The minimum percentage you must have scored in 10th Class, 12th Class and in Graduation is 60% marks. i.e., 60% marks throughout the academics. And candidates who are having more than 1 active backlog are not eligible to apply.
19th March 2016, 12:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IGATE Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have applied for IGATE Off-Campus drive which is going to be held in few days. I have also received my boarding pass but I am B.Tech(CSE) passout. Am I eligible for this drive or not?
Yes, you are eligible to attend in iGate recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of iGate recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for iGate recruitment is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for iGate recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?