25th June 2017, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an Air Hostess, if I am good looking?

I am good look and good personality as well as I am slim but I am not an intelligent in study but I am try hard work and I am middle class girl. So, please help me what I do I am interest an Air Hostess job. So, please help me I belong to Punjab.

26th June 2017, 11:34 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Air Hostess, if I am good looking?

Yes, good looks always plays a major role in order to become an air hostess, but there are certain other things also which are necessary and here I have listed all of the criteria:

> You should have completed your 12th standard or graduation from a recognized body.

> Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years.

> You must hold an Indian passport.

> Your height should be minimum 157.5 cms and weight should be in proportion to height.

> Your eyesight should be normal which is 6/6 uncorrected and can wear lenses upto -2d.

> You must be fluent in English and Hindi.

> You must be fair in complexion and should have a pleasing personality.

So, if you fulfill the above eligibility criteria then you can get admission in an air hostess training institute and become an air hostess after proper training.
27th June 2017, 12:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am good look and good personality as well as I am slim but I am not an intelligent in study but I am try hard work and I am middle class girl. So, please help me what I do I am interest an Air Hostess job. So, please help me I belong to Punjab.

To become an Air Hostess, you should have studied at least 10+2 or equivalent. A graduation or diploma in hospitality management is better. You can apply for a job through the airlines’ official website. Your age should be over 17 years and less than 26 years for an air hostess job. You should be unmarried and be over 157 cm in height & your weight should be in proportion to height. You should be fit physically and mentally to be eligible for an air hostess job. You should have a pleasing personality with good voice. You should have good communication skills and should know English and Hindi. The above given are the requirements to become an air hostess.
28th June 2017, 07:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for Air Hostess course.

Candidates are required to complete 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognized board or University.

Your age should be below 25 years.
31st October 2017, 02:57 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria to become Air hostess-

A candidate must be 12th passed with any discipline.

A candidate must have minimum 18 years of age and maximum 26 years of age to an Air hostess.

A candidate must a female candidate.

Height of a candidate must not be less than 152 cms.

A candidate must know English and Hindi language.

English is the Main subject in class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?