25th December 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Bank Manager Exam being a candidate of pursuing final semester of B.Tech?

is a final semester student of B.Tech eligible for bank manager exam?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech Electronics and Communication Manager is eligible for Bank Manager or PO post?
  2. How can I become a Bank Manager if pursuing PGDM in Marketing and HR?
  3. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation in Distance Learning?
  4. Can I become a Manager in any Private Bank being a MBA(Finance) final semester student? Salary of a Manager in Private Banks? -- [New]
  5. How to become a Bank Manager being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Sc in Statistics and having an age of 19 years?
  6. Am I eligible for SI Position being a candidate of pursuing 2nd semester of final year of B.Tech?
  7. What strategies should I adopt to be a Manager in Government Bank being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BBA?
  8. Am I eligible for the post of Bank Manager after passing B.Com final year with correspondence
  9. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for a B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate who has secured 82% till 7th semester?
  10. Am I eligible for BanK Exams and BSNL Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of UG?
  11. What is the bank manager eligibility?
  12. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  13. Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com course in Correspondence?
  14. Am I eligible to get scholarship to study ICSE Executive course if pursuing M.Com final semester and secured 85% in B.Com?
  15. Can I eligible for APPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  16. Procedure to join Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 5th semester of B.Tech course with an age of 22 years?
  17. is a final year btech student eligible for sbi recruitment exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the eligibility for bank manager? I am a final year student
26th December 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank Manager Exam being a candidate of pursuing final semester of B.Tech?

is a 3rd year btech student eligible for bank exam?
10th September 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank Manager Exam being a candidate of pursuing final semester of B.Tech?

Am i eligible for bank manger being a candidate of 3rd year B.E(cse)
21st July 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THE POST OF BANK MANAGER BEING A CANDIDATE OF PURSUING LAST YEAR IN BCOM(FINANCIAL MARKET)?
22nd July 2013, 06:02 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THE POST OF BANK MANAGER BEING A CANDIDATE OF PURSUING LAST YEAR IN BCOM(FINANCIAL MARKET)?
To become an Bank Manager in the Government banks you have to appear for the PO post written exams

PO exams in the Government banks are conducted by :
>> IBPS for 20 gOVERNMENT BANKS
>> SBI for its own banks

IBPS PO written exams form sre being filled right now

Eligibity to apply is:

Education: Graduation pass in any stream with minimum 60% marks for General and OBC candidates and minimum 55% marks for the SC/ST candidates
Final year Graduation candidates cannot apply

Computer Literacy- Operating and working knowledge of Computer is required

Maximum 28 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?