7th February 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Switching from Tata AIG to another insurance company as Agent?

I am a agent of Tata AIG general Insurence. If I want to change company then what to do?

18th February 2014, 06:43 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Switching from Tata AIG to another insurance company as Agent?

TATA AIG is good insurance company which combined the strength and integrity of the Tata group with AIG’s expertise as well as financial strength.It is currently playing as a leaing private insurer and it is still growing in the ever-growing business of General Insurance sector.TATA AIG’s products and services addresses the insurance needs of a businesses across he countries over the various wide range of Industries.I do not why you are willing to come of the TATA AIG General Insurance company.

There are also some other companies which recruit Agents to work with the Insurance companies.To be agent generally you must be out going,as well as ambitious for owing a business needs.The minimum age requied for this position is 18 years.The minimum qualification needed for this is just 12th qualification only from a recognized uniersity.

You can contact General Insurance offices such as Bharathi AXA,BAJAJ Allianz,ICICI,HDFC and more.You can find job various jobs in the Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority Portal.You need to fill the Prescribed application form and submit to the General insurance in which you want to Join as an Agent.You will be given training of 50 hours on the work you do as a Practical training in the case of Insurance agency.There they will again conduct the examination in which you will have to score minimum of 50% in your Academics at least.Soon after clearing the exam you will be awarded a license issued through IRDA portal to work as an AGENT in the General Insurance of any Company.The more work experience you get the more High salary you receive as well as Knowledge.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?