4th November 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job as a Medical Transcription with salary above Rs. 12000 being a B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) student?

Hello
As I am a btech biomedical engineering student
can I apply for medical transcription job
and may I got above 12000 salary?????
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in medical transcription in Delhi or in any other state?
  2. Is Medical Transcription or Microbiology a good choice to go for?
  3. Should I choose engineering or any other line after 12th? Can we get a good job and salary after engineering?
  4. After 12th PCM should I choose Engineering stream? Can we get a secure job and a good salary after engineering?
  5. What career field should I opt? I have done graduation in BA and currently I am in medical transcription(home based) by profession. I would like to change my career.
  6. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  7. Are there any allowances applicable with first year salary of 12000 Rs in IDBI bank or contract job?
  8. Job availability, salary and entrepreneurship opportunity in Communication Engineering, Power Engineering and Control Engineering?
  9. Is Bio medical engineering the best option for a job? What is the salary and the scope in India?
  10. What are the jobs and salary in Ferrari, Audi and Jaguar? I am a B.Tech mechanical engineering student
  11. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  12. Which is the best course for me after scoring 84% in PUC II Science?
  13. What can I do next after scoring 49% in PU science?
  14. Can I do SAP course if i am a engineering student
  15. Chances of admission in government engineering college or private engineering college in Kolkata after scoring 12000 in WBJEE?
  16. Details about Bio medical engineering? What is the cutoff?
  17. What are the chances of getting admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 12000 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. After PCM 12th should I choose engineering as almost all of them are opting for it?
30th April 2016, 11:23 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Can I get job as a Medical Transcription with salary above Rs. 12000 being a B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) student?

Yes, you can apply for Transcription job being a Bio-medical student. Even you did engineering or still in Engineering so, you are going good.

For transcription job you need to understand the medical terms and all the words as a small mistake can lead you to very great problem and the customer or the patient too,

So, you need to get training for the transcription and then you can apply for the training program.
And the salary may you will be getting is 8 to 10 thousand.
So, I will suggest you to apply for the training in the government organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?