23rd July 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in private sector after B.Com from Maharashtra Nasik Open university?

I completed my b.com from ycmou Maharashtra nasik open university so can i get any job in private sector with better opportunity ? sir please help me out?

8th October 2015, 02:23 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in private sector after B.Com from Maharashtra Nasik Open university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my b.com from ycmou Maharashtra nasik open university so can i get any job in private sector with better opportunity ? sir please help me out?

Yes you can get a job in private sector industry. The opportunities in that industry are huge. You can work as Sales Representative or in a BPOs or in a retail shops as customer care executive or in the accounts department of any private company or you can work as stores in charge or you can work as school teacher or you can work as data entry operator or you can work in leading brand stores like Reliance, Fresh, Coffee day, more etc. You can also choose to work in electronics shops or mobile shops as the sales person or you can work in jewellery shops in counter sales representative.

The opportunity in the private sector is high for the commerce graduates. You can work in any one of the manufacturing companies as the accountant’s assistant. You can work in the showrooms like max, titan and other brand showrooms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?