15th December 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Networking course along with job for a Diploma holder?

Hello,
I am very confuse about career. After completed my 12th from Science stream I went for Diploma course and now I have completed my 3 years Diploma in Computer Engineering. Now I want to start my career in Networking field but if I go for B.Tech regular, it will takes again 3-4 years more. So I want to do some courses on Networking related field from NIIT and also want to do job. So is this possible to do job and study together?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for one year Diploma holder in Hardware and Networking?
  2. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  3. B.Tech CSE/IT in Abroad for Diploma holder in EEE?
  4. Does a Diploma holder have chance to get job in Chandigarh? Which company in Punjab recruits such Diploma holder?
  5. Companies in Punjab recruiting Diploma holder in ECE?
  6. What are the government jobs available for diploma holder in electrical?
  7. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  8. Possibility to study in Abroad along with part time job for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  9. IS there any job available for Diploma in Electrical engineering holder?
  10. Job opportunities in abroad for a diploma holder with 2 years of experience? -- [New]
  11. Job opportunities in Abroad for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of experience?
  12. What is the future after completing diploma? Job opportunities for ECE diploma holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get a job if I am a diploma E&C holder
  14. How may i get a government job after my Diploma in CS and hardware networking course in CTTC?
  15. Possibility to study MBA for Diploma holder?
  16. What can I do for a better job with diploma in ECE? What are the job openings which are available currently?
  17. Possibility to study correspondence B.Tech along with job for CSE Diploma holder?
  18. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
7th September 2018, 08:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do Networking course along with job for a Diploma holder?

Most of the networking diploma courses are regular ones and you won't be able to pursue it along with the job. Hence, either you have to do job or pursue diploma.

Admission is mostly direct in such course. You just need to contact the concerned institute, when admission is open.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?