5th August 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in TCS if my communication skill is weak being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Dear Friends,
I am now in 3rd year B.Tech(ECE). I want to get job in TCS but my communication was not good. So, can I get job in TCS?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  2. Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Recruitment procedure in companies like TCS & CTS for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get a job in TCS through off campus? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL, TCS and IBM for B.Tech(Information & Communication Technology) 3rd year student?
  6. How to improve Communication skills, aptitude, verbal, non-verbal skills to get Job in TCS?
  7. How will i get job in TCS? I am appearing for final year of electronics and communication engineering
  8. What can I do to prepare for Placements having scored 75% with no arrears but weak in Communication skills?
  9. Am I eligible for TCS off campus placement after having 1 backlog in 3rd year with an aggregate of 69%?
  10. How can I get job in TCS being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. Good jobs after 3rd year Electronics and Communication engineering?
  12. Question papers of TPS and TCS exam? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year
  13. What is the procedure to apply for internship in TCS? I am a student of ETC 3rd year
  14. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  15. Can I sit for TCS job interview after having experience?
  16. How to get placed in a core companies?
  17. What are the requirements for doing PhD in Communication Skills? Colleges offering this course?
  18. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
12th August 2015, 11:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in TCS if my communication skill is weak being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I am now in 3rd year B.Tech(ECE). I want to get job in TCS but my communication was not good. So, can I get job in TCS?
You have one year in hand so prepared well on your communication skill. You should join any coaching center for English communication for 6 months course.

Eligibility criteria of TCS recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
15th August 2015, 06:18 PM
Limited10
Member+

Default Re: Can I get job in TCS if my communication skill is weak being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

If you satisfied the required criteria of TCS then only you can appear to sit for the recruitment process of TCS.And its eligibility criteria is-

1-Minimum 60% in 10th.
2-Minimum 60% in 12th.
3-Minimum 60% till the current semester without having current backlogs more then one.

And the round which they conduct are-

1-Aptitude test.
2-Technical Round.
3-Personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?