1st March 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in overall academics to attend IBM Systems Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

Hello Sir,
Kindly tell me what is the minimum cutoff marks requires to attend IBM Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer recruitment in overall Academics?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in overall academics to attend CTS Off-Campus Drive conducted in Anna University?
  2. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  3. Cutoff percentage required to attend IBM and Infosys Off-Campus Interviews for B.E. freshers?
  4. Can I attend IBM GBS Off-Campus Drive with 7.5 CGPA in MCA?
  5. Tell me job related criteria in IBM company? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether Academic records are checked strictly during the time of IBM Off-campus Interview?
  7. Eligibility to attend IBM On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in 10th & 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What I should having 69.6% in B.Tech rather required 70% for IBM Off campus?
  9. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad for Software Engineer post?
  10. Should I attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for Technical Associate BPO process being an Electrical Engineer?
  11. Am I eligible to attend IBM On-Campus Drive if secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in both 10th and 12th?
  12. What is the pattern of IBM Off-Campus Aptitude Test? Latest placement papers for preparation?
  13. Detailed eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drive of IBM, Wipro and TCS for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  14. How many rounds are there in IBM Off-Campus drive for Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi and Noida?
  15. Eligibility to attend HCL Graduate Engineer Off-Campus Drive for Electrical graduate?
  16. Can I attend Off-Campus Drive if got rejected in IBM On-Campus Interview?
  17. Whether a candidate who has secured 75% or more throughout academics is eligible to attend direct HR round of TCS Off-campus Drive? After how much time I can apply again?
  18. Pattern of IBM Off-Campus drive for Associate System Engineer post? What are my chances of selection if went through reference?
31st March 2016, 03:03 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in overall academics to attend IBM Systems Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

Minimum cut-off marks that is required to get eligible for the IBM off-campus drive is 60%.
You must have 60% throughout your academic curriculum that is 10th, 12th as well as Engineering.
If you have this minimum eligibility criteria then you can sit almost in any company whether it be a IBM, wipro, Infosys or anyone.

Also, one thing you should keep in mind, you must not have any current backlog while applying for the recruitment drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?