27th March 2016, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend IBM Off-Campus Drive while having 2 years of gap in Polytechnic Diploma?

Sir,
I have 2 years gap in Polytechnic Diploma course due to medical problems. So please tell me I am eligible for attending IBM Off-Campus drive or not? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Academic records are checked strictly during the time of IBM Off-campus Interview?
  2. Can I attend IBM GBS Off-Campus Drive with 7.5 CGPA in MCA?
  3. What is the pattern of IBM Off-Campus Aptitude Test? Latest placement papers for preparation?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in IBM Off-Campus Drive for a BCA graduate?
  5. Eligibility to attend IBM On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in 10th & 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  7. Cutoff marks required in overall academics to attend IBM Systems Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  8. Am I eligible to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive having a gap of 2 years between 12th and B.Tech? Requirements to attend this Drive?
  9. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has a year gap after 12th?
  10. Eligibility to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Drive for a trained Dot NET holder who has a gap of one year between 12th and B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible to attend IBM On-Campus Drive if secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in both 10th and 12th?
  12. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Educational requirements for IBM on campus and off campus jobs 2016?
  15. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for a candidate having 2 years of gap between 10th and 12th?
  16. Can I attend Off-Campus Drive if got rejected in IBM On-Campus Interview?
  17. Eligibility to attend Capgemini on-campus drive for a candidate who has a gap in B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible to attend IBM On-Campus Drive having 2 standing arrears in 5th semester of B.Tech? -- [New]
29th March 2016, 11:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend IBM Off-Campus Drive while having 2 years of gap in Polytechnic Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have 2 years gap in Polytechnic Diploma course due to medical problems. So please tell me I am eligible for attending IBM Off-Campus drive or not? Please tell me asap.
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for IBM Off-Campus Drive.

Only B.Tech, B.E, MCA, MS and M.Tech degree holder candidates are eligible for IBM Off-Campus Drive.
30th March 2016, 03:31 PM
january2016

Default Re: Can I attend IBM Off-Campus Drive while having 2 years of gap in Polytechnic Diploma?

After completing your Diploma did you completed your Graduation with B.E /b.tech degree or are you pursuing any technical degree? If yes, then there is a chance for you to sit in IBM off campus.In this scenario your 2 years drop won't matters here.
But, if you have not done nay technical degree course or neither pursuing it then it may be difficult for yo to get into the recruitment drive organized by IBM.

SO, for more detail you can consult your HR team of College or ask your Training and placement Officer. This will be more helpful to you.
26th August 2016, 07:25 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Yes, you are eligible for IBM

You have 2 years study gap, but that is absolutely fine. The criteria for IBM is you should not have more than 2 years of study gap. Make sure that you can explain why did you miss those two years. Then there will be no problem for you.

In addition you must have these criteria as well.

> You must not have any pending backlogs during hiring process
> You should have minimum 60% marks throughout your academic career.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?