26th July 2015, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Wipro being a fresher Diploma CSE Holder of last year?

Respected Sir,
I have completed Diploma in CSE last year and having no experience still I ama fresher. I want to know is there any opportunity to get placed in Wipro?

30th July 2015, 01:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Wipro being a fresher Diploma CSE Holder of last year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have completed Diploma in CSE last year and having no experience still I ama fresher. I want to know is there any opportunity to get placed in Wipro?
You are a student of Diploma in CSE so you are eligible for Wipro recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro Technology is,

Wipro Technology= 60%

Candidates should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro Technology recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?