9th July 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can i go for Teaching in Private Schools after B.Tech (CSE)? Whether MA (English) is a good option or B.Ed.?

Hi,

This is sowjanya. I have done B.tech (CSE). Now i want to go into teaching field. Can i go for teaching in private schools. Which course should i do - MA English or B.ed?

10th July 2015, 07:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i go for Teaching in Private Schools after B.Tech (CSE)? Whether MA (English) is a good option or B.Ed.?

Yes, you can definitely go for teaching field after your engineering course. You can definitely get employment opportunity in private schools and fulfill your desire of teaching. This is because the private schools prefer highly qualified people and you can go for teaching in the technical field. If you are aspiring for teaching field only especially government schools, you should prefer B.Ed over M.A. For teaching in 11th standard and above you need to have post graduation degree. So if you are aiming at that then go for M.A.
20th July 2015, 11:35 AM
pointer01

Default Re: Can i go for Teaching in Private Schools after B.Tech (CSE)? Whether MA (English) is a good option or B.Ed.?

If you do the B.Ed then it will be better for you in teaching field.Otherwise you can submit your CV to the various school.If they select you then you can work in it as a teacher.Or you can submit your CV to the your College also in which you have done B.Tech as many collage recruit 4 yr passout student as a lecturer in there college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?