23rd January 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I open a Pharmacy shop having MBBS and MD degree but not B.Pharmacy degree?

Respected Sir/Ma'am, I have done MBBS and MD. I also want to open a pharmacy shop. Can I do it with above degrees? If no, can I do any online course so that I can open a pharmacy shop. Thanks and regards.
Dr.Raghav

24th January 2018, 01:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I open a Pharmacy shop having MBBS and MD degree but not B.Pharmacy degree?

Being a MBBS and MD qualified person, you can only prescribe medicines to patients. For medicine shop, you need to be a Pharmacist. B.Pharmacy or D.Pharma qualification is needed to apply for Pharmacist license.

A doctor can't sell medicine because he doesn't have the license to do so. He can only prescribe medicine, which can be bought at a medical shop.

29th August 2021, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I open a Pharmacy shop having MBBS and MD degree but not B.Pharmacy degree?

I completed d pharmacy.now I am opening the medical shop..after that can I do mbbs.its permissible to do so..

11th April 2022, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I hav done mbbs n d Pharma I running my hospital can I apply for drug licence at my name

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?