13th April 2016, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I register in TCS Off-Campus Drive if waiting for B.E./B.Tech final semester result?

Hello,
I want to register for TCS Off-Campus Drive. I have given my final semester exam of B.E./B.Tech but result is awaiting. So, can I register or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to attend TCS On-Campus Drive for B.Tech final year student waiting for result of 2nd semester improvement exam?
  2. Do I have to register to attend TCS Off-Campus Drive in Delhi? Where to register?
  3. Can I apply for TCS Off-Campus Drive with 80.5% in 10th, 80% in 12th and 71% till 6th semester of B.Tech with a backlog?
  4. Is there any problem at the time of joining if selected in TCS without mentioning backlog?
  5. Eligibility criteria for a student to sit in TCS on campus drive?
  6. How many rounds are available in TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  7. Percentage required to attend Hexaware On-Campus Drive for CSE final semester student?
  8. How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a BCA final year student?
  9. When will TCS conduct the off campus drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When TCS Off-Campus Drive will be held in Bhopal for B.E. Engineers?
  11. Am I eligible to attend TCS, CTS and Wipro Off-Campus Drive if secured 59.8% in 12th?
  12. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for a B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate who has secured 82% till 7th semester?
  13. How can I register in HCL Infra Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  14. How can I prepare to crack TCS On-Campus drive being a B.E.(CSE) final year student?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Tips for preparation?
  16. What is the process of Off-Campus Drive scheduled by TCS?
  17. When and Where TCS will conduct Pool Campus Drive in Lucknow?
  18. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
13th April 2016, 11:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I register in TCS Off-Campus Drive if waiting for B.E./B.Tech final semester result?

Yes, you can register to appear in TCS Off Campus recruitment process being a final year B.Tech/ B.E Graduate. Candidates who have completed their Bachelor Degree or awaiting for the results are eligible to appear in TCS Off campus recruitment drive. Candidates from B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ B.Com/ B.A/ B.Sc/ BCA background are eligible to apply for TCS Off Campus recruitment drive. The minimum percentage required is 60% marks throughout the academics. There should not be any pending backlogs during the TCS recruitment process.
14th April 2016, 07:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I register in TCS Off-Campus Drive if waiting for B.E./B.Tech final semester result?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to register for TCS Off-Campus Drive. I have given my final semester exam of B.E./B.Tech but result is awaiting. So, can I register or not?
After completion of this degree, you can register to TCS off campus drive.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS Off-Campus is 60%.

You can register by below given link https://grs.tcs.com/ep/pages/careerHome.jsf
15th April 2016, 09:38 PM
Quantum reply

Yes, you can apply for TCS. TCS mainly consider the result up to yth semester.
A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in b.tech up to 6th or 7th sem.
There must not have any backlog.
Only 2 years of academic gap is allowed.

For applying off campus you need to do register yourself first.
In TCS the first round is online test. Second one is technical round. Third one is MR round and the last one is HR round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?