13th October 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to attend TCS On-Campus Drive for B.Tech final year student waiting for result of 2nd semester improvement exam?

Hello,
I am a final year B.Tech student. I got failed in 2nd semester. I wrote the improvement exam. But its result is not yet published. I want to participate a TCS On-Campus Drive. Is it is possible for me to attend? Can you please answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any problem at the time of joining if selected in TCS without mentioning backlog?
  2. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for a B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate who has secured 82% till 7th semester?
  4. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  5. How can I prepare to crack TCS On-Campus drive being a B.E.(CSE) final year student?
  6. Am I eligible for campus placement with 62% in 12th after improvement exam?
  7. Whether TCS accepts Improvement exam results?
  8. Am I eligible to attend TCS, CTS and Wipro Off-Campus Drive if secured 59.8% in 12th?
  9. Can I be eligible to attend for Accenture after passing final year B.E
  10. Selection procedure of Wipro On-Campus drive for B.Tech final semester student?
  11. Percentage criteria to attend TCS off-campus interview?
  12. Eligibility to attend Capgemini on-campus drive for a candidate who has a gap in B.Tech?
  13. Am i eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I have cleared in 2nd semester
  14. When will TCS conduct the off campus drive?
  15. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 75.67% in 10th, 65.71% in 12th and 6.71 CGPA upto 3rd year of B.Tech(EIE)?
  16. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I am a 7th semester student
  17. Am I eligible to attend TCS On-Campus Interview if secured 67% aggregate in B.Tech but below 60% in both 1st and 2nd semester?
  18. Am I eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview having a backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech(EEE)?
27th October 2015, 06:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to attend TCS On-Campus Drive for B.Tech final year student waiting for result of 2nd semester improvement exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a final year B.Tech student. I got failed in 2nd semester. I wrote the improvement exam. But its result is not yet published. I want to participate a TCS On-Campus Drive. Is it is possible for me to attend? Can you please answer me.
If you have got Clarence result then only you are eligible otherwise not.

TCS is a reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 60%

More than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?