5th December 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a BCA final year student?

Hi,
I am doing BCA, studying in final year. I will complete my Graduation in coming year. Kindly tell me how do I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive? Please let me know asap.

31st December 2015, 11:36 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a BCA final year student?

You can register for syntel with mettl as this mettl is a online partner for the syntel campus drive and with the help of mettl you will be eligible for the syntel test.
So, you can visit the web link:

www.syntelinc.com/carrier here you will get the registration for to register yourself for the campus drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?