20th August 2016, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Does improvement exams have an impact on job selection?

I got only 52% in 12th. How much percentage of marks is required for applying in bank exams? If I go for improvement exam then will there be any problem in getting a job?

26th August 2016, 12:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does improvement exams have an impact on job selection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got only 52% in 12th. How much percentage of marks is required for applying in bank exams? If I go for improvement exam then will there be any problem in getting a job?
Usually, improvement examinations do not have an impact on job selection. But, in some private companies the recruiter may ask you about your improvement examination. Many students appear for improvement examinations in the 12th and after that they join MBBS. They appeared for improvement examinations to improve their marks to get an MBBS seat. So for them the improvement examination will not affect their opportunities. It will not affect your chances in the government jobs also. So, you can appear for improvement examinations to improve your marks.
Edit/Delete Message
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?