13th November 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Can a PG Diploma in Banking & Finance get directl job in ICICI Bank? How to apply for it?

I have completed PG Diploma in Banking & Finance and now willing to join ICICI Bank. Can I directly get job in ICICI Bank? How to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is IFBI good to get job in banking sector? In which suitable course can I enter?
  2. Can I get Bank job if pursue Banking & Finance Diploma course after 12th Commerce?
  3. What is the fee structure of IFBI course? When will it be started?
  4. How can I get job in TCS being an MBA(Finance) postgraduate and having 15 months of Phone Banking experience in ICICI?
  5. Best course in between PG Diploma in Banking & Finance and MBA in Banking & Finance? Government institutions and their fees?
  6. Eligibility to apply for online Diploma in Banking & Finance course at IIFB? Procedure to apply and date of IIFB entrance exam?
  7. What should a B.Com Graduate(Financial Market) do for further studies?
  8. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
  9. Eligibility for Bank PO exams after B.Com & appearing a Diploma in Banking and Finance, age 33? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do one year PG Diploma in Banking and Finance in distance mode? Colleges and fees for it?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking & Finance? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for IFBI course after pursuing BSc degree? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  13. Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges?
  14. Can I get part time job in ICICI Bank for 3 to 4 years
  15. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
  16. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  17. Possibility to do Post Graduation for Banking Operator of ICICI Bank?
  18. Is it true that IFBI provides placement in ICICI and other leading banks on completion of Diploma courses from there?
14th November 2017, 05:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a PG Diploma in Banking & Finance get directl job in ICICI Bank? How to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed PG Diploma in Banking & Finance and now willing to join ICICI Bank. Can I directly get job in ICICI Bank? How to apply for it?

Candidates have to apply for a job in the ICICI Bank online through the bank official website. The fresh graduates can apply for various programs available in ICICI Bank like Sales Officers Program, Probationary Officer Program, Phone Banking Officer etc. Those candidates with experience can apply for the suitable posts available in the Current Openings web page of ICICI Bank. There are vacancies available like Chartered Accountant, Relationship Manager, Sales Officer, Phone Banking Officer, Deputy Branch Manager, Branch Manager etc. Candidates can find the details on the ICICI Bank Careers web site link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?