4th July 2016, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

How to get project work in Automobile companies like TATA, Mahindra, HAL, TVS, Maruthi?

Hello sir, I am a Mechanical Engineer as well as a project worker. I need a project work in Automobile Industries. Please tell me how to get project work in Automobile companies like TATA, Mahindra, HAL, TVS, Maruthi etc?

Related Questions:
  1. When is the GRE/GMAT exam conducted?
  2. Top 10 core companies for Mechanical Engineers?
  3. How to get permission to go for inplant training in automobile manufacturing companies like Ford, TVS, Maruti, Ashok Leyland
  4. How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to get a job in Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, M&M like companies?
  6. what are the career option after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  7. Career opportunities for an Automobile Engineering student in TATA Moter and Mahindra & Mahindra?
  8. Where should I have to take Industrial training for Mechanical engineering?
  9. How to get a job in automobile commercial vehicle companies as DET in Tata motors
  10. How to get a job in Ashok Leyland, TVS and Nissan after Automobile engineering? -- [New]
  11. Which government job is best to do and reasons for it's being the best?
  12. How to do final year project in automobile companies like Hyundai, Tata, Maruthiand? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  13. Details of project and companies to do project for B.Tech Mining Engineering?
  14. Does Mahindra Satyam and Tech Mahindra has similar work profile? Are both of them same companies?
  15. How to get Internship in Automobile companies like TATA, Ford, Maruti?
  16. How to register for summer training in Automobile companies like Maruti, Honda, Toyota and others?
  17. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Maruti, Hero and Honda companies?
  18. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
8th July 2016, 09:12 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How to get project work in Automobile companies like TATA, Mahindra, HAL, TVS, Maruthi?

In order to get project for some company you need to officially work for any of the MNC in order to get the project from the client.

Otherwise you can work as a freelancer, but what kind of the request that you have made is literally seems to be a need of freelancer.
So, for this activity i suggest you the freelancing website to register with so that you can get many projects to work with.

Other wise you have the first option to proceed with.
And same thing is applied for the Automobile industry and other industry too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?