25th August 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) graduate?

Respected Sir,
Can you please tell me about the career opportunities in Tech Mahindra for me as I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? Please let me know as soon as possible.

27th August 2015, 11:39 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) graduate?

Yes, being an elctrical engineer you are eligble for recruitment in Tech Mahindra one of the leading Information technology company of India. You have good opportunities in it but one thing I would like to say that you must try for some core companies like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, ONGC etc by cracking GATE exam with good rank.

Once you start working in an IT company it would be difficult for you to switch to non IT company. However if you need urgent job then you can go for recruitment drives of Tech Mahindra, the eligibility criteria is as below:

>>60% or more in 10th, 10+2 and undergraduate degree.

>>No backlogs at the time of recruitment drive.

>>Maximum gap of two years between studies allowed.

You need to clear the following stages for recruitment:

1. Written test.

2. Group Discussion.

3. Technical and Human Resource interview.
31st August 2015, 11:13 PM
namani suresh

Default Re: Career opportunities in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) graduate?

hi frnd
Yes, being an elctrical engineer you are eligble for recruitment in Tech Mahindra one of the leading Information technology company of India. You have good opportunities in it but one thing I would like to say that you must try for some core companies like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, ONGC etc by cracking GATE exam with good rank.
22nd August 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any specific sector for an electrical engineer in Tech Mahindra?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?