19th April 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

When to apply for job in Cholamandalam General Insurance Co. Ltd being a MBA Finance? Selection procedure of this company?

Hello sir, I am MBA in Finance holder and have completed internship in General Insurance now I want to get job in Cholamandalam General Insurance Co. Ltd. When should I apply for it? Selection procedure of this company?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies available in Chennai offering internship for B.Com Corporate Secretary holder
  2. What is procedure of HR recruitment in TCS company? I am pursuing MBA in hr and finance
  3. How to get a job in Birla Sun Life Insurance company after MBA in Finance? Is there any vacancy for this year? Which post I can get?
  4. What is the procedure to get a job in IBM after doing MBA finance from SMU?
  5. What will be the best procedure to do CA after completing MBA in Finance?
  6. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  7. How can I apply for a good job after completing MBA in finance with no experience in the field of finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What to do after completion of M.Com course?
  9. What can I do after completing commerce?
  10. How to get a government job after completing MBA in Finance and while working in Private company?
  11. What should I do in MBA courses after graduation in B.Sc?
  12. Fee structure of MBA in Finance for Banking and Insurance graduate?
  13. What courses are available to join in banking sector? I am doing graduation
  14. Possibility to get job in ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd if working in Health Insurance company?
  15. How to do MBA finance after completing MBA HR?
  16. How may I get government finance jobs at the age of 30? I've done MBA finance
  17. Can I apply in government college after passing MBA in finance?
  18. What is the procedure and fee structure for CA course? I have done MBA finance with 71%
8th April 2023, 06:15 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: When to apply for job in Cholamandalam General Insurance Co. Ltd being a MBA Finance? Selection procedure of this company?

To apply for a job in Cholamandalam General Insurance Co. Ltd, you can follow the below steps:
  • Visit the official website of Cholamandalam General Insurance Co. Ltd and check for any job vacancies that match your qualifications and experience.
  • If there are no job vacancies listed on their website, you can also check for job openings on various job portals like Naukri, Indeed, etc.
  • You can also send your resume and cover letter to the company's HR department through their official email address or career portal.
  • Networking is also an effective way to find job opportunities in the insurance sector. Connect with people in your field, attend job fairs and conferences, and join professional organizations.
When applying for a job in Cholamandalam General Insurance Co. Ltd or any other company, it is important to tailor your resume and cover letter to the specific job requirements and highlight your relevant experience and skills. Additionally, follow up with the company after submitting your application to express your interest and enthusiasm for the job.

The selection procedure of Cholamandalam General Insurance Co. Ltd may vary depending on the position being applied for. Generally, the company follows a standard recruitment process that includes an initial screening of resumes, followed by an interview process, and a final job offer. The interview process may include multiple rounds of interviews, including telephonic or video interviews, face-to-face interviews, and group discussions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?