19th April 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

How to approach Competent Automobiles Company Limited for job being a fresher Automobile engineer?

Hello sir, I am B.Tech in Automobile engineering holder and want to get job in Competent Automobiles Company Limited. How to approach for job being a fresher?

Related Questions:
20th April 2017, 01:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach Competent Automobiles Company Limited for job being a fresher Automobile engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am B.Tech in Automobile engineering holder and want to get job in Competent Automobiles Company Limited. How to approach for job being a fresher?

You have to mail your resume or the hardcopy of your resume to the Competent Automobiles Company Limited. Being a fresh automobile engineer, you can apply through email or can contact the company in person for a job. They will keep your resume in their database as and when the requirement arises, they will call you for the interview process. You have to mail your resume to the [email protected]. The Company has many branches of workshop and showrooms in Delhi, Himachal and Haryana. You can also contact in person, for a job in the company. The Competent Automobiles Company Limited website link is given here Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?