3rd November 2016, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Chances of promotion for Software Development Trainee in Vinformax?

I just want to know that if I got selected in Vinformax interview for Software Development Trainee in anyway then after few months or say in a year, I will get a chance of promotion? Please answer on my issue. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many vacancies are available for Software Development Trainee in Vinformax?
  2. Can I expect promotion being a Software Engineer Trainee in Dhyan Networks & Technologies?
  3. Skills required to become a Software Development Trainee in IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd.?
  4. Previous years question papers of engineer trainee(Software Development)?
  5. How many rounds are available in IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. Software Development Trainee Interview?
  6. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors?
  7. Job description of Software Development Trainee in Nokia? Skills required to become?
  8. Job description and salary package of Software Development Trainee(JAVA) in IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd.?
  9. What can I do after completeion of B.Sc Chemistry to get a job in software development?
  10. In which company I should apply to get promotion if want to quit Software Developer post in IBM?
  11. Important dates of Nokia Software Development Trainee interview? Eligibility to attend this interview?
  12. Eligibility to attend IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive for Software Development Trainee post?
  13. What are the government jobs available for MCA post graduates? -- [New]
  14. List of jobs a B.Tech(IT) graduate can apply for? What's the future prospective for the same?
  15. How to prepare for my ceptam sta B si exam interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What kind of jobs are available for MCA candidate?
  17. Which one to choose between software development and software testing if am from EEE branch?
  18. What is the job placement after MCA distance education? Do we need to go to college everyday?
5th November 2016, 09:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of promotion for Software Development Trainee in Vinformax?

Yes, there is always a chance of getting promotion in any organization depending on your experience and efficiency. Even if you have joined recently in any company, you might very much get a promotion and a salary hike, if you show good performance in your work. Therefore, work with full effort and I am sure you will soon be promoted.
29th November 2016, 03:38 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Chances of promotion for Software Development Trainee in Vinformax?

Yes, after getting into the company there are certain norms and policy under which employee get promotion and all.
For first one year you will be in a probation period where you will be acting as a probationary employee.

Once after completion of one year you will be made permanent. Along with that, you will have an appraisal scheme after one year completion, where your salary will be increased based on your performance in your previous year.

If possible your band as well as grade might changed based on your company HR Policy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?