6th May 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I register in Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?

Hello Sir,
I have heard about Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post. I want to register for this Campus Drive. Kindly tell me how can I register?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I register in Cognizant Process Associate Off-Campus Drive?
  2. Eligibility to apply in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  4. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. GD topics available to prepare for HCL Technologies Associate Software Engineer On-Campus Drive?
  6. Selection procedure in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it tough to crack Aptitude Test of Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post?
  8. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Process Associate Off-Campus Drive for B.Com graduate with 59% marks?
  9. Job openings for M.Tech(Applied Electronics) postgraduate in Mindtree?
  10. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  11. How can I apply in Accenture Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  12. Qualification required to apply in Cognizant Process Associate Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When Infosys will take off-campus drive for the post of Software Engineer in Hyderabad?
  14. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad for Software Engineer post?
  15. Is there any Bond for Software Engineers in Hexaware?
  16. Selection procedure in Cognizant Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive for IT graduate?
  17. What kind of job I will get in Capgemini after completing B.Tech(CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
11th May 2016, 09:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I register in Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?

You cannot directly register yourself Cognizant off-campus drive by contacting Cognizant. The recruitment responsibility of Cognizant had been given to Aspiring Minds(AMCAT). Cognizant will conduct only the HR round. Written test and technical interview will be conducted by Aspiring Minds (AMCAT). Hence you need to register yourself for AMCAT and then you will get the notification from them for Cognizant off-campus drive and you need to apply through them by appearing in AMCAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?