3rd March 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Cognizant off-campus drive? Where this interview will be conducted in Bhopal?

Sir, I have heard that Cognizant is coming to Bhopal for off-campus drive. I want to apply for interview kindly help me. Also I want to know where is the venue of interview Cognizant will schedule in Bhopal?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Mindtree off-campus drive? Where this interview will be conducted in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  2. Job opportunities in CTS for B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  3. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  4. Date of Cognizant off-campus drive for B.Tech fresher in Bangalore? Eligibility to apply?
  5. Selection procedure in Cognizant Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive for IT graduate?
  6. Details about the Job vacancies for freshers of B.E Electrical Engineering with contact address?
  7. When TCS Off-Campus Drive will be held in Bhopal for B.E. Engineers?
  8. Is the Syntel campus drive which will held in Bhopal, an open campus drive?
  9. Qualification required to apply in Cognizant Process Associate Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Process Associate Off-Campus Drive for B.Com graduate with 59% marks?
  11. What kind of posts are available in Cognizant for B.E. graduate?
  12. Can I get Voice process job in Wipro with 43% in B.Com having completed from a Private University?
  13. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
  14. How can I register in Cognizant Process Associate Off-Campus Drive?
  15. Job description for B.Tech candidate in Cognizant Technology Solutions? Chances of selection through On-Campus Drive?
  16. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for a candidate having 2 years of gap between 10th and 12th?
  17. How can I register in Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  18. Is it beneficial to attend CTS on-campus interview? How can I prepare for on-campus interview?
19th April 2018, 04:03 PM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Cognizant off-campus drive? Where this interview will be conducted in Bhopal?

Cognizant off campus drive details -

Eligibility:
i. Should be an Indian Citizen
ii. First class (60%) in 10th, 12th, UG and PG (Full time course)
iii. 2017 batch pass outs in BE/ B.Tech – All streams except bio-related courses.

Selection process:
Online Aptitude and programming test
Technical Interview
HR discussion.

Interview Locations:*
Kolkata, Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad.

This opportunity is open for*all candidates across the country.

Registration Process

Step 1:*Register in AMCAT.
Step 2:*Go to the Cognizant Job Vacancy page.
Step 3: Click on the apply button.
Step 4: Fill all the information and upload your resume.
Step 5: Upload all the necessary documentation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?