13th April 2016, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Which company is better to start a career among Capgemini and MAQ Software?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed my B.Tech in ECE stream and I am having 2 interview which are in MAQ Software and in Capgemini. I want to know that which one is a better company to start my career with?

14th April 2016, 08:20 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Which company is better to start a career among Capgemini and MAQ Software?

I will suggest you to go with the MAQ Software as this is the core software company and a service based company. So, you will have a lot things to learn in this company even you will get new projects to work on. But, with capgemini all the projects are older and you will be working on older projects.

So, it is better to work on new things irrespective of old things.
I am not condemning capgemini i am talking in your favor.

So, i will insist you to have all the core knowledge of programming like:

1. JAVA.
2. C/C++
3. SQL.
4. JavaScript.
5. Operating System.
15th April 2016, 01:07 PM
january2016

Default Re: Which company is better to start a career among Capgemini and MAQ Software?

MAQ Software is totally software based company and Capgemini is software based cum IT service company. MAQ provide world class software and Capgemini provide world class service abd software. In MAQ you will be hired as a software developer but in capgemini you can hired for various job positions.

Apart from this both the companies are good in their own field. We can not say that one is good and one is bad. Both are MNC, both re doing good work with good number of employees.

So, it depends on you what you want to become. Choice is yours and company itself is yours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?