13th April 2016, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

How can I develop skills being an employee of Wipro Technologies? What type of project they will give?

Hello,
In Wipro Technologies, how can I develop our skills and what type of project will asked in Wipro? I need full details about these.

15th April 2016, 11:53 AM
samsung1992

Default Re: How can I develop skills being an employee of Wipro Technologies? What type of project they will give?

In order to develop your skill you need to do self learning. Because self learning is only option to improve one's skill as well as knowledge.

Since, according to your question i can guess that you are preparing to get into wipro.

So, for that you need to solve all the interview questions asked by wipro in last 4 years.
You need to daily practice the interview questions and apart from this you need to work on your following qualities and etiquette:

1. English grammar.
2. Communication skills.
3. Logical Reasoning.

** These are sufficient to help you get into wipro.
15th April 2016, 02:03 PM
january2016

Default Re: How can I develop skills being an employee of Wipro Technologies? What type of project they will give?

In order to develop skill you can do following things everyday:

1. Explore technical website.
2. Listen Technical News.
3. Read programming language books.
4. watch TedEx.
5. Join Technical online forum.

** By doing this automatically your skills will be upgraded and you will feel it after one
or two months of getting used to these things.

This is the best way every IT employee use to upgrade their skill.
This will help you to increase in the company as well as your future career growth.

Try to learn new things every day and mention it in your diary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?