9th December 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Which company is best among Capgemini and Cognizant for Mechanical Engineer?

Hi,
I have got offers from CAPGEMINI & COGNIZANT currently..
I am a Mechanical Engineer and will like
to know which is best company to start my career?
Capgemini or Cognizant? Which is Better??

10th December 2014, 04:40 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Which company is best among Capgemini and Cognizant for Mechanical Engineer?

WHICH IS BEST AMONG CAPGEMINI AND COGNIZANT FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER?:

Actually for a mechanical engineer both the companies are not core so as they are based on Computer Science Engineering. So, it doesn't actually matter in which company you are going to join but before joining make sure that you have some interest on computers if not it will be hard time to cope up with your career in future as you won't be working anything related with Mechanical anymore.

Some of the key things which you can take up as differentiation between both companies are as follows,

-> Job Location - Make sure that you get into the company who is ready to provide you the job in your native and not else where so that you can reduce your expense and at the same time be with your family.

-> Calling date - Check out who calls you first and if the other have a very long wait period then give preference to the one which calls you first cause you cannot waste your months which can be added as experience in future.

-> Discuss with seniors - There are several ways to find out the employees who are working in company already. First thing to start with will be your family and friends circle if that doesn't work you have social media sites like Facebook and LinkedIn where you can find people easily.

-> Salary - This should be the last factor for a fresher to decide, I am sure that both companies would provide more or less the same offer but if there is huge difference then go for the one with good pay

CLICK HERE!! to find out the Cognizant work culture review online.

CLICK HERE!! to find out the Capgemini work culture review online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?