21st September 2015, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for job in Reliance being a Electronics & Instrumentation Engineer fresher?

Sir i am a Electronics & instrumentation fresher.I want to join Reliance company. How can i do that?

thank you sir

vivek anand
email id - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  2. How to get training in power plant or oil & gas plant after B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation?
  3. How an ECE fresher can apply for job in companies like- Airtel, Reliance, Tata Docomo etc.?
  4. List of companies providing pre placement training to freshers (E&C Engineer)?
  5. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  6. Job opportunity after finishing B.E. electronics & instrumentation -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  8. Syllabus, model question papers and topics to be covered for HAL recruitment exam for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) fresher?
  9. IT job as a Fresher for B.E. Electronics & Communication trained at CDAC?
  10. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  11. Working on direct payroll in Airtel or Reliance without experience?
  12. How to apply for jobs in core companies like LG, Videocon, Samung, Sony as a fresher after final year Electronics Engineering?
  13. How to do Indian Army after doing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Technology
  14. How can I get job in BEL after B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation? Eligibility and whole process?
  15. How can I get job in Reliance Petroleum being a B.E. Petroleum Engineer?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in IES exam if pursuing B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  17. M.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation from Abroad?
  18. How to get job in Cement plant after Instrumentation Engineering?
8th January 2016, 07:29 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How to apply for job in Reliance being a Electronics & Instrumentation Engineer fresher?

Generally speaking, Reliance recruits fresher only through On Campus where they come to Campus and select the students they required.
Reliance does notify for the vacancy but it will be applicable only to experienced candidates that you should have at least 3 years of experience.
You can join any small sector and gain some years of experience, then leave the company and join Reliance. But that experience must be related to the post applied for.
Reliance has Power sector, Networks, Oil and Gas etc. In order to join in any company you have to get needed experience for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?