27th August 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Salary for fresher in BPO?

I want know that what is the salary on per month of bpo fresher. Tell me that what is fresher salary of bpo

3rd September 2014, 12:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary for fresher in BPO?

BPO stands for Business Process Outsourcing. The salary for freshers in BPO varies from 1 lac to 2.15 lacs.It means that about Rs 9600 per month to 18000 rupees per month.

However the above range of salary is average offered to freshers in different BPOs. It may be more than that depending upon the reputation of company and your talent and personality.

Thanks
9th September 2014, 11:16 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Salary for fresher in BPO?

SALARY FOR FRESHERS IN BPO:

It depends on which BPO you join in, if it's going to be a good online like 24x7, Sutherland, HCL, IBM etc. then you can expect a salary around 15k-20k per month which comes around 1.5 - 2.1 lakhs per annum. If it's going to be a small scale company then you can expect only around 1 - 1.5 lakhs per annum.

So, make sure that you will get the BPO job only in the reputed companies if you are planning to apply for it. My personal advice will be do not settle down for BPO job for your entire life which will not help you at all. It's just a temporary job probably for a 1-2 years maximum but not more than that as it will degrade your way of living slowly because of the improper office hours and pressure of work.

Never sign the bond for 3 years and so which are asked by many BPO companies in recent days. If it's only for 1 year or 2 year max then accept it only if you are in your young age say 23-26 years if not never go for max of 1 year as your age matters when it comes to stress and health. Make sure that you prepare yourself technically with the core subjects which you have taken in your college and start applying for those core jobs which will set a good career path and a better life.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?