14th August 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Which company should I join for better growth and knowledge between CTS and Wipro?

as a fresher, which company should I join for better knowledge and growth opportunites??
which company is better-cts or wipro

14th August 2011, 05:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company should I join for better growth and knowledge between CTS and Wipro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
as a fresher, which company should I join for better knowledge and growth opportunites??
which company is better-cts or wipro
dear friend,

CTS is better than WIPRO for freshers because CTS project are valuable.

The salary of CTS is better than WIPRO.

Onside chance is better for CTS.

so you can choose for CTS.

all the best.
13th December 2011, 07:29 PM
tariqlko01

Default Re: Which company should I join for better growth and knowledge between CTS and Wipro?

According to my knowledge, you should go for CTS even though WIPRO is not bad but CTS is better as per your career in IT as it has better projects and its experience will matter more.
In the ranking of companies in terms of turnover,CTS has upstaged WIPRO in India and is hiring at a fast rate.
GOOD LUCK.
5th December 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

currently am working in a Nissan R&D, I ahve got call letter for SSb.Do I need to quit this job..Army is ma passion ans this is ma dream job.Pls share your view.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?